1. Connect the pump to the mattress and turn the pump on to inflate.
2. Open the cover to expose the supply hoses.
3. Check that the CPR valve is closed.
4. Starting from the feed end pinch off the supply hose after each bladder. The bladder should inflate fully.
5. Continue along the supply hoses, noting that all previous bladders should inflate uniformly.
6. If there is no change in the firmness of the bladder, or they begin to deflate the leak can be found in either the bladder or the supply tube going to it.