1. Set base frame on a flat surface.
2. Locate the back frame, 2 large nylon washers, 2 Pivot pins and 2 locking clasps.
3. Slide one of the pivot pins through the hole in the rear of the seat frame and slide one of the large nylon washers one the pivot pin.
4. Align the hole in the back frame with the pivot pin and push the pivot pin through the hole. Note that glued on black cushion faces the rear of the recliner.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other side.
6. Install the locking clasp onto one of the pivot pins. The clasp slides into the hole at the end of the pivot pin and then over.
7. Repeat step 6 for the other side.
8. Slide the push bar onto the back frame with the bent portion facing the rear of the recliner. Make sure the holes in both parts are aligned.
9. Align the hole in the top of the recline piston with the piston bracket on the back frame.
10. Install the short piston mounting bolt through the bracket and piston. Install the nut onto the bolt and tighten.
11. Align the lower piston release bracket with the mounting bracket on the base of the recliner.
12. Install the longer piston mounting bolt through both brackets. Install the nut onto the bolt and tighten.
13. Locate the four back cushion attachment bolts and washers.
14. Slide one washer onto each of these bolts.
15. Slide one of the bolt and washers through the one of the top holes in the back bracket and the push handle.
16. Align the top hole in the back cushion with this bolt and tighten one or two turns.
17. Repeat for the top hole on the other side.
18. Install a bolt and washer into both bottom holes on the back frame. Tighten all four bolts.
19. Locate one of the back wings and two of the wing mounting bolts. Install the two bolts through the two holes in the wing mounting bracket.
20. Locate the two wing mounting holes in the side of the back frame.
21. Side the two bolts through the holes in the side of the back frame. Install two nuts onto the two wing mounting bolts and tighten. Repeat for the other side.