There are two ways to accomplish this:
1. Remove the control panel from the tiller to gain access.
2. Remove the F-R assembly from the scooter.
3. Noting the layout of the wires, carefully unsolder and remove the two outside wires.
4. Switch and solder the two outside wires.
5. Reinstall the assembly onto the scooter.
You will be switching the two outside wires of the connector.
2. Unplug the orange connector from the harness.
3. Very carefully, while pushing the wire in from the back, insert a thin paper clip into the front of the connector and depress the locking tongue to release the pin.
4. Now, pull the wire and pin from the connector.
5. Repeat for the other outside wire.
6. Simply push the wires into their new locations in the connectors until they “click” into place.
7. Reinstall the assembly onto the scooter.