1. Open box and remove all the parts and verify all parts are present.
2. Make sure the trip rod in the column is fully inserted in the column. If it is not shake the column until the trip rod is properly seated.
3. Insert the trip lever with the curve part facing up..
4. Make sure that the trip lever sits on top of the trip rod in the column.
5. Insert the single long bolt through the hole. Install the nut and tighten.
6. Loosen the tilt adjustment knob, turning counterclockwise, until it comes off the locking rod.
7. Place the tilt adjustment knob back on the locking rod and turn one full revolution clockwise.
8. Align the locking wedge and mast tube with the end of the table mounting bracket side that is closest toe the table edge.
9. Side the mast all the way into the mounting bracket.
10. Set the mast perpendicular to the table top. Turn the locking knob clockwise until the mast is locked into place
11. Place each bolt through a washer and then a spacer.
12. Put the bolt s, washers and spacers into the base. They will only go in one way.
13. Align the holes in the base with the bolts.
14. Tighten both bolts.
15. Remove the silver screw. DO NOT REMOVE THE BLACK SCREW.
16. Install the caster by pushing them into the holes in the base. Push them in as far as the stop. The non locking casters are furthest from the column and the locking casters are the closest to the column.
17. Remove the protective film from the top of the table.
18. To lock the casters step down on the caster locking levers.
19. To increase the height of the table gently lift up the table top.
20. To lower the table, lift up on the trip lever and push down on the table top.
21. To adjust the tilt of the table, loosen up the tilt adjustment knobby turning counterclockwise.
22. Set the desired tilt on the table and turn the tilt adjusting knob clockwise until the table is locked in place.