1. Verify that all parts are present.
2. Remove the 2 screws from the motor housing by the short shaft of the motor and discard these screws.
3. Remove the roll pin from the short shaft of the motor.
4. Slide the motor adapter over the short motor shaft.
5. Install the two long screws through the motor adapter and tighten to secure the motor adapter to the motor.
6. Slide a flat washer, a wafer bearing and then a flat washer over the short motor shaft.
7. Install the roll pin back into the short motor shaft. Make sure the roll pin is in front of the washers and wafer bearing that was installed in step 6.
8. Install the thick gear over the short shaft of the motor. Verify that the thick gear seats completely flush with the flat washer. If it does not reposition the roll pin to accomplish this.
9. Slide a flat washer, a wafer bearing and then a flat washer over the shaft of the thin gear.
10. Install the thin gear with washers and wafer bearing into the motor adapter. Find a position so that the roll pins of both gears are as close to parallel as possible.
11. Verify the thin gear is completely seated.
12. Slide the gear cover over the gears and screw into place using the three short screws.