1. Remove the battery. Put the unit on its’ side.
2. Cut the wire ties holding the actuator wires to the main harness.
3. Unplug the actuator wire from the control box.
4. Remove the bolt and nut holding the motor to the rear frame.
5. Grasp the yellow folding release rod and fold the unit about half way. This will disengage the actuator from the rear of the unit.
6. Remove the 2 “E” clips on the rod holding the rod that is inserted into the front of the actuator motor.
7. Pull the rod out to free the motor.
8. Install new motor in reverse.