1. Verify that all the parts are present.
2. Slide the bottom tube into the top tube. Install one of the locking knobs into the top tube and tighten. Installing the bottom tube as shown will have the O2 tank on the right side of the seat. To have the O2 tank on the left side of the seat, flip the bottom tube 180 degrees and install into the top tube.
3. Install 2 of the locking knobs onto the basket bracket and hook and loop closure bracket.
4. Slide the basket bracket onto the top tube as pictured.
5. Slide the basket all the way down onto the basket bracket.
6. Tighten the locking knob on the basket bracket.
7. Slide the hook and loop closure bracket unto the top tube with locking knob facing the same direction as the locking knob on the basket bracket and tighten.
8. Install the hook and loop closure into the hook and loop closure bracket as pictured.
9. Install the bottom tube into the accessory mount on the seat bracket. Install the last locking knob onto the accessory bracket and tighten.
10. Put the tip of the cane or crutch into the basket and wrap the hook and loop closure around the cane or crutch. Any excess hook and loop closure can be trimmed off if needed.