1. Remove seat from scooter.
2. Remove Battery pack from scooter.
3. Lift release handle lever and separate the rear motor section from the front tiller section of the scooter.
4. Check contact plates on the motor end for dirt or debris and wipe with a clean rag.
5. Inspect for burn marks and if found replace contact block assembly.
6. Check to ensure all screw connections are properly tightened.
7. Locate the contact blocks under the connection handle on the front section of the scooter.
8. Inspect for dirt and debris, wiping with a clean rag.
9. Make sure all the contacts are even and not bent.
10. Gently pull them out slightly making sure they are even.
11. Check to ensure all screw connections are properly tightened.
12. Reassemble the scooter. Turn on the scooter and see if problem is corrected.