1. Using a 4mm Allen wrench, loosen the cable lock.
2. Grab cable with pliers and pull down till brake is about 1/8” away from the top of the wheel.
3. While holding the cable tighten the cable lock with a 4mm Allen wrench.
4. Test the brakes. If further adjustments need to be made loosen the cable adjuster lock nut with a 10mm wrench.
5. Turn the cable adjuster with a 8mm wrench counterclockwise to move the brake further to the wheel or clockwise to move the brake closer from the wheel.
6. When the brake is set tighten the lock nut with a 10mm wrench.
7. Brake is now adjusted. Repeat for the other side if needed.