1. If the Titan AXS has sealed lead acid or Gel batteries, turn it on its’ right side. If it does not remove the batteries first.
2. Using a #3 Phillips screw driver to remove the lower front shroud.
3. The footplate mount is held into the frame with a nut and bolt. The head of the bolt sits into a recess on the frame.
4. While holding the head of the bolt against the frame, use a 13mm wrench or socket to remove the nut.
5. Remove the bolt from the frame.
6. Slide the footplate mounting plate forward and align the rear mounting hole with hole in the frame.
7. Follow steps 1 through 5 in reverse to secure the footplate onto the frame.