1. If not already on the footplate, drill out a 3/16” hole in the front and back of the footplate as shown. Align the ankle prompt with the footplate as shown.
2. Insert the bolt on the front of the ankle prompt through the hole in the front of the footplate. Install the nut on the bolt.
3. Repeat for rear of the ankle prompt to the rear of the footplate and tighten both nuts.
4. Velcro the front and rear bottom flaps together.
5. The ankle prompt is now installed, repeat for the other footrest.