1. Verify that all parts are present.
2. Rotate both mirrors 180 degrees on swivel brackets.
3. Install one nut on the mirror post.
4. Tighten the nut until it will not go any further.
5. Place nylon insert into the U bracket.
6. Slide the U bracket over the left side to the tiller handle.
7. Slide the mirror post through the U bracket.
8. Slide one of the lock washers on the mirror post.
9. Install one of the nuts on the mirror post. Position the mirror and tighten the nut. Repeat for the right mirror.