1. Start with one side and identify screw number 1. Identify bolts and nuts number 2 and 3.
2. Partially fold the TC005 to relief tension on the upholstery. Remove screw number 1.
3. Remove bolt and nut number 2. Remove the push handle from the TC005 and upholstery.
4. Remove bolt and nut number 3. Use the arm rest to remove the folding hinge assembly and arm by twisting back and forth.
5. Remove the back of the upholstery off the back post.
6. Remove the seat slide tube retaining screw.
7. Pry the seat slide tube upwards to free it from the mount.
8. Slide the seat slide tube from the mount.
9. Remove the seat slide tube from the upholstery. Repeat steps 1 through 9 for the other side. Install new upholstery in reverse.